Describe your family?
• Do you have a large or small family?
• How much time do you spend with your family?
• What do you like to do together as a family?
• Do you get along well with your family?
• Are people in your country generally close to their families?
• What do you do?
• What are your responsibilities?
• How many hours do you work each day?
• Do you enjoy your work?
• Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?
• If you could change your job or profession, what would you do?
• Describe the process of getting a job in your country.
• Describe the company or organization you work for.
• What is your position?
• What do you like about your job?
• What do you dislike about your job?
• Describe your education.
• What kind of school did you go to as a child?
• Did you go to a co-educational school?
• What was your favourite subject as a child?
• Who was your favourite teacher?
• What is the education system like in your country?
• Do you think your country has an effective education system?
• What are you studying now?
• What is your area of specialization?
• Describe your hometown.
• What’s special about it?
• Where is your hometown located?
• Is it easy to travel around your hometown?
• What is it known for?
• What do people in your town do?
• What are the main industries in your hometown?